Looking for unique Baltimore gift ideas for your sweetheart? Our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide offers some of our personal favorite prezzies to gift his holiday season. Local Baltimore establishments make an appearance (because, duh) … as well as some of our most beloved small businesses. Take a look below and let us know what you think! Happy shopping, Tomahawks.
2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts He’ll Love:
- WoodMaxT Wooden Watch – These watches are as handsome as they are durable. From our fellow Etsy vendor, WoodMaxT, they feature a wooden watch face, genuine leather band and are water resistant to boot. Get it engraved with a sweet sentiment for an extra special touch!
- LL Bean Heritage Norwegian Crewneck Sweater – There’s not much we like about the frigid temperatures that hit Baltimore this time of year, but with a sweater as cozy as this, we might be persuaded to reconsider. Premium 100% natural wool, a classic bird’s eye texture, and the stamp of Nordic authenticity will give your man true #sweaterweather street cred.
- Write Notepads & Co. Historic Baltimore Notebook – A historic, rugged, and – hello, local! – way to make sure your guy never forgets the grocery list again. This notepad features a letter-pressed 19th century rendering of historic Charm City. The best part? When you buy a notebook, a notebook gets donated to one of Baltimore’s inner city schools. Double the giving? We’ll take 10.
- Set of (4) Chalkboard Maryland Pint Glasses + Free Brewery Tour at Union Craft Brew – To: Craft Beer Loving Boyfriend, Xo: The Most Thoughtful GF. If you’re someone who prefers experiences over things, this is the perfect gift combo. A set of our chalkboard pint glasses, and two reservations for a free tour and tasting of Baltimore’s best local craft brewery. Major Cool GF points, folks. You heard it here first.
- Soberdough Brew Bread Kit: Rosemary – What’s a guy to do with all the awesome new beer he just brought home from Union Craft Brewing? Make some fantastic beer bread, of course. The recipe is as easy as 1 Bread Kit + 1 Brew (Certainly he can spare just one for the recipe …), made of all natural ingredients, and damn delicious, if we may say so ourselves. You can’t go wrong with any of the flavors on their site, but we picked the Rosemary variety for it’s fragrant smell and the cracked pepper inside.
2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts She’ll Love:
- S’well Sparkling Champagne Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Pretty in your bag, pretty for the environment. Resolve to say goodbye to plastic water bottles in 2016 with this sleek and sparkling stainless steel bottle. The ThermaS’well™ technology keeps your contents hot or cool for up to 24 hours, it’s sweat resistant (read: purse safe!) and a portion of each sale is donated to UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world. All the Earth emojis!
- Intro to Letter-Press Printing at Baltimore Print Studios – Would you judge us, dear Tomahawks, if we bought this one for ourselves? This could easily be a fun date idea for you and the beau, or a gift to give to your besties! Learn how to hand set wood and metal type, the ins and outs of press printing, and leave with the skills to never buy a birthday or holiday card ever again.
- Eddie Bauer 1936 Skyliner Model Hunting Vest – Handsome and rugged aren’t just for the boys! Outfit yourself in this vintage inspired Skyliner Hunting Vest. We’re in love with the details – the quilted leather upper, goose down fill, and shooting patches make this a long lasting piece that’ll carry you through many chilly autumns to come.
- Tomahawk Good Balti-morning Mug, Holiday Cheer Organic Tea Gift Box Set & a Honey CSA Share from Baltimore Honey – If you’re a morning lover (or if you aren’t, but need to be), we can’t imagine a sweeter way to wake up than with organic tea, local honey, and a mug that makes you smile.
- Koval Distillery 94% Proof Gin – For when that tea gift set needs a little kick. 😉 Juniper, wildflowers and citrus notes run wild here. Crisp enough to sip straight!
Thanks for viewing our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide! Have a great gift idea we left off the list? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to add it!